Adam Patel: How I Did It
In this one-of-a-kind masterclass, pharmacist turned illusionist, Adam Patel reveals the secrets behind his career change and success. Phrases like ‘self belief’ and ‘positive mental attitude’ are banded around all the time online but this is a rare opportunity to hear from somebody who’s actually done it.
A British Asian stereotype, having been told he couldn’t go into the arts, Adam Patel went to study pharmacy at university before going to work in his family business.
But it felt like the ship had sailed; like it was too late to change paths.
This is a strictly limited edition event with very limited tickets available. Only 99 seats available.
- How to formulate a workable plan
- Contingency planning
- The mind set – how to culture a genuinely positive mind-set. This goes beyond just learning clever quote memes.
- Dealing with imposter syndrome
- How to change careers
- Getting in touch with the real you
- How to undo social programming
- Consciously changing your focus
- Decision making with your goal in mind
- Getting leverage on yourself
- Acting in spite of your emotions
- How to gain confidence
Who’s it for?
The information imparted in this seminar is for anybody who feels they took a wrong turn in life; anybody who feels like they made the wrong decision coming out of college or university and now it feels like the ship has sailed; and wants to get their life back on course.
Where & When?
Wednesday August 2nd | 6:30pm – 9:30pm
CENTRAL LONDON (Venue TBC) | £79 | BOOK NOW
(Because this is not Adam’s main focus or source of income, these seminars run very infrequently and inconsistently. We currently have no plans to re-run this event.)